Join us on February 2, 2018 for our first ever Yoga Mats & Karma Cats fund raising event!
There will be two classes held by certified yoga instructors along side certified adoptable Karma Cats.
Classes will be held at 39 S. Main Street, Milltown, NJ 08850 … the old Honor Yoga East Brunswick Studio! Want to actually attend the Honor Yoga Studio? They have moved into an AWESOME spot in The Shoppes at North Brunswick!
6:00 PM Yoga Class
Join Allison Pyle for a fun, 1 hr open-level flow class along side some adoptable Karma Cats. Class is limited to 15 people. Children ages 13 to 17 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (for the duration of the class).
7:30 PM Yoga Class
Join Sal Macaro for a fun, 1 hr open-level flow class along side some adoptable Karma Cats. Class is limited to 15 people. Children ages 13 to 17 are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult (for the duration of the class).
Classes will be:
- WITH cats in the room (if you are allergic, this is probably not the event for you),
- appropriate for all yogi levels (beginner to advanced),
- limited to 15 participants in each class,
- raising funds for our adoption, medical, & TNR programs,
- Bring your own mat.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class time so you can settle in & sign the waiver.
- Yoga is typically practiced barefoot.
- Yoga is more than crazy poses – it’s about the breathing.
- ANYONE can practice yoga.
- We anticipate having 3 to 6 cats in the room for each yoga class.
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver.
- Children (ages 13 to 17) must be accompanied at all times by an adult.