- This event has passed.
Snip & Chip
March 9, 2020
Karma Cat + Zen Dog Rescue Society and People for Animals are teaming up to host a trap-neuter-release (TNR) event, Snip & Chip, on Monday, March 9 to stabilize the local feral cat community.
Snip & Chip – which will include spay/neuter surgeries, microchipping, vaccines, and more – will be held at the People for Animals clinic located at 1 Sharon Road in Robbinsville. The event will offer free feral spaying/neutering & microchipping (up to $62 value), to local feral cats. The “Feral Package” also includes rabies and distemper vaccines, ear-tipping, injectable pain control, tattooing, and medical waste disposal.
The event is being offered to feral cats only (no domesticated cats allowed), and additional services such as post-op boarding will be available for an additional fee. There is a five-cat limit per trapper. Valid payment methods include cash or credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). No checks or American Express cards will be accepted at this event.
Those who are interested in bringing cats to the event must register by February 28. To register, send an email to SnipAndChip@karmacatzendog.org with “Snip & Chip Reservations” in the subject line, and the below information:
- Your first and last name and the name of your organization, if applicable
- Your email address:
- Your mailing address:
- Your phone number:
- The town the cat(s) will be coming from:
- The number of feral cat(s) you anticipate for surgery (with ear tip).
- Description of feral cat situation and location (i.e., backyard cats, local feral colony, etc.) of the cats that you are caring for and/or trapping, especially the cats that you plan to bring to this clinic event.
- Date you will pick up the cat(s):
- Monday, March 9 by 2:30 pm; or
- Tuesday, March 10 by 2:30 pm; or
- Wednesday, March 11 by 2:30 pm